Latest Gk of Punjab , Gk Current Affairs 2017
Today Date - 20/02/2017
Daily Gk for Punjab Govt Exams /
Daily/Latest Current Affairs & Gk , Today Date - 20/02/2017
Competitive Exams Preparations 2017
JLL named to Fortune's 2017 World’s Most Admired Companies List.
YouTube will stop showing non-skippable 30-second ads in 2018.
Droom Survey : - Most Popular Car - Maruti Suzuki Swift , Best Bike - Bajaj Pulsar .
Droom , a online auto marketplace.
Download Punjab GK Capsule for Upcoming Punjab Government Exams | Punjab General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF Download | General Awareness Objective Questions and Answers for Punjab GK
Punjab Gk Latest
Soon we will try in upcoming days for Gk Notes , Punjab Daily Gk App , Punjab Capsule Pdfs for
Punjab Exam Preparations Like -GK for Punjab Cooperative Bank Exam
Punjab Local Government Exams General Knowledge
GK for Punjab Senior Assistant Exam
Punjab Panchayat Secretary Exam GK Capsule
Punjab PSSSB Excise and Taxation Exam for Inspector (Abkari) and Kanungo
PSSSB Canal Patwari Exam
GK for PPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam
Punjab GK for PPSC Cooperative Society Inspector, Section Officer and other posts
GK for Punjab SC Land Development Finance Exams
Punjab Markfed Exams
GK for Punjab Clerk Exams
- Lok Sabha - In our INDIA , Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of people chosen by direct election on the basis of Universal Adult Suffrage
- The Maximum strength of the House is 552 members
- The 530 members to represent the States,
- The 20 members to represent the Union Territories, and
- The 2 members to be nominated by the President from the Anglo-Indian Community
- At present, the strength of the House is 545
- The term of the Lok Sabha, unless dissolved, is five years(05) from the date appointed for its first meeting
- However, while a proclamation of emergency is in operation, this period may be extended by Parliament by law for a period not exceeding one year at a time and not extending in any case, beyond a period of six months after the proclamation has ceased to operate
- There are 13 MP (Members of Parliament) seats in Punjab
- 04 Members from AAP Party - Faridkot - Prof. Sadhu Singh , Patiala - Dr. Dharam Vira Gandhi, Sangrur - Bhagwant Mann , Fategarh Sahib - Harinder Singh Khalsa
- 03 Members from INC (Indian National Congress) Party - Jalandhar- Santokh Singh Chaudhary , Ludhiana - Ravneet Singh Bittu INC , Amritsar- Captain Amrinder Singh
- 04 Members from SAD Party - Khadoor Sahib - Ranjit Singh Brahmpura , Ferozpur - Sher Singh Ghubaya , Anandpur Sahib - Prem Singh Chandumajra, Bathinda - Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- 02 Members from BJP Party - Gurdaspur- Vinod Khanna , Hoshiarpur - Vijay Sampla
- The Rajya Sabha - maximum 250 members (238 members representing the States and Union Territories, and 12 members nominated by the President).
- Rajya Sabha is also known as "Council of States"
- Rajya Sabha is a permanent body and is not subject to dissolution. However, one third of the members retire every second year, and are replaced by newly elected members.
- Each member is elected for a term of 06 six years
- The Vice President of India is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha.
- There are 07 Rajya Sabha Members from Punjab
- Ashwani Kumar - INC , Dr. M.S. Gill - INC, Balwinder Singh Bhunder - SAD Sardar Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa - SAD , Naresh Gujral - SAD , Avinash Rai Khanna - BJP , Ambika Soni -INC
- The density of Punjab state is 551 per sq km.
- Punjab State is spread over 50,362 Sq Km.
- The Punjab Vidhan Sabha, also called the Punjab Legislative Assembly .
- After independence, Punjab first elections in - 1952.
- In the State of Punjab, there are 117 Assembly Constituencies.
- Charanjit Singh Atwal is Speaker of Punjab Assembly.
- ਹੁਣ ਤੋਂ ਰੋਜਾਨਾ ਚੇਕ ਕਰੋ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਾਰੇ ਜਾਨੋ ਇੱਕ ਕਲਿਕ ਉੱਤੇ ,Download Daily free Punjab Gk Files !! Gk for Punjab Govt Exams Click here to Download Now !! Check Daily Read daily !!
- The Indian state of Punjab was created in 1947, when the Partition of India split the former Raj province of Punjab between India and Pakistan. The mostly Muslim western part of the province became Pakistan's Punjab Province; the mostly Sikh eastern part became India's Punjab state.
- In 1950, two separate states were created; Punjab included of the former Raj province of Punjab, while the princely states were combined into a new state, the Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU). PEPSU consisted of the princely states of Patiala, Nabha, Jind, Kapurthala, Malerkotla, Faridkot and Kalsia. Himachal Pradesh was created as a union territory from several princely states and Kangra District.
- In 1956, PEPSU was merged into Punjab state, and several northern districts of Punjab in the Himalayas were added to Himachal Pradesh.
- 15 August - Independence Day
- Panjab University , PU in Chandigarh (UT of Punjab State)
- Punjab School Education Board , PSEB came into existence through a legislative enactment in 1969 , Situated in Mohali
- Guru Nanak Dev University, GNDU was established on November , 1969 at Amritsar
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006
- Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur has been established by the Government of Punjab.It started functioning w.e.f 1st February 2011.
- Punjab Agricultural University was established in 1962 at Ludhiana
- Punjabi University Patiala was Established in 1962 at Patiala